Authors have to follow the instructions and format outlined below while submitting the research paper:
- Title of the paper shall explicitly indicate the focus of the research work
- Include name, affiliation and address of the author(s) with contact number and email
- The informative abstract of about 100 to 150 words to be included
- At least three significant subject indicative keywords shall be provided
- Length of the paper shall not be more than 5000 words
- The paper shall be in MS-Word format with Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12, and Line Space – 1.5
- APA style guidelines are to be followed for text as well as rendering references and illustrations such as photographs, charts, graphs, drawings and diagrams.
The paper submitted will be peer-reviewed by a panel of experts/members of the Editorial Committee. Accepted papers will be published in the Journal.
Terms and Conditions:
By virtue of submission and the supporting e-mail, the authors give Director RIE, the Exclusive Copyright to publish and reproduce the articles, diagrams, maps and images online and in hard paper formats and on other digital formats like CD/DVD, etc unlimited number of copies at any time.
The authors are responsible for getting the permission from the Copyright Holders for the reproduction of articles, long quotations, diagrams, maps and images.
The authors will NOT be paid for their writings/works as FELT is a non-profit, non-commercial Journal.